What’s our Story?
Quinns Kids is what happened when a bunch of people got together and responded to the need of the families of Quinns Baptist College, to offer high quality out of school hours care. Quinns Baptist Church and the college hold a vision to support families and the wider community, where possible. Friendly, nurturing and accessible out of school hours care is another chapter in the story towards this vision.
A not-for-profit association, Quinns Baptist Community Care Inc. was created to establish the best working practice and to pave the way for more community projects. QBCC Inc. are the approved providers for Quinns Kids, pending approval.
Statement of Philosophy:
Our goal is to provide spiritual, emotional, mental and physical support to families of the Quinns Baptist College and the wider community through and beyond an out of school hours and vacation care.
We see the need for families to have a localised in-house service for their children. We see the need for children to have their worth and wellbeing met through a loving, safe, environment which allows children freedom to be the individuals God created them to be.
Through excellence in:
• relationships between children, families, Quinns Baptist College, Quinns Baptist Church and the wider community.
• communications that are transparent, respectful and focused on continual improvement of our service.
• Staff, by employing, training, developing and investing in quality educators.
• adhering to all laws and regulations pertaining to Child Care.
• creating an environment which is fun, safe, engaging, meaningful, friendly, personal and nurturing.